Christopher A. Leach is a trial attorney focusing his practice upon the defense of medical professionals, nursing homes, health care providers, and other professionals. Mr. Leach also defends individuals and corporations in personal injury and premises liability cases. While in law school, Mr. Leach served as a law clerk at three litigation firms in Chicago and participated in The John Marshall Law School Pro Bono Clinic.
At The John Marshall Law School, Mr. Leach was a member of the Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution Honors Board and graduated with a certificate in Trial Advocacy. Mr. Leach competed in the National Trial Advocacy Competition and the Georgetown Law White Collar Crime Invitational.
Mr. Leach completed his undergraduate studies at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. He graduated with a degree in Sports Communication.
- Indiana University – B.S. – 2015
- The John Marshall Law School – J.D. – 2018
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy
- Trial Advocacy Council, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, Executive Board
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society, Member
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar – 2018